Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Austin Powers Is Sexy?

Last night, in my dream, I was chasing Austin Powers, because I WANTED him. I finally trapped him in a hotel room, and to give the room atmosphere, I started turning off the lights. But the lights were endless. Every time I thought I had the last one, I realized there was another I had missed. I finally gave up on the lights and seductively went to him in my negligée, where he appeared scared and nervous. There the dream ended.

*Note: I have not watched any of the Austin Powers movies in years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

My name is Jennifer and this is my dream diary. You'll probably think my dreams are weird; I know I do! I have been having very vivid, clear dreams my entire life, some which I still remember from when I was a child. I always dream in color, and frequently, though I don't update this blog as frequently as I'd like to.

Of note: I suffer from very mild depression and anxiety disorder, so I'm sure both have a lot to do with that, especially the latter. Death or near-death appears to be a common theme.

I hope if you take the time to read this, you find it interesting at least. I decided to begin documenting my dreams to figure out why I remember them with such clarity and others do not. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback!