Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Sister Hunted Dinosaurs

Last night, I dreamed that my sister Stefanie and I were riding horses when she wheeled off on her mount to go hunt the dinosaurs that roamed across the land. We were not close to any cities, and the hills reminded me of what I think Ireland would look like. The dinosaurs she sought were varied: the T-Rex, the now-debunked Brontosaurus from our childhood books, the Stegosaurus. I remember feeling fretful that she was endangering herself, and each time she’d leave, she’d be gone longer. But she was trying to keep us safe and there was nothing I could do to stop her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

My name is Jennifer and this is my dream diary. You'll probably think my dreams are weird; I know I do! I have been having very vivid, clear dreams my entire life, some which I still remember from when I was a child. I always dream in color, and frequently, though I don't update this blog as frequently as I'd like to.

Of note: I suffer from very mild depression and anxiety disorder, so I'm sure both have a lot to do with that, especially the latter. Death or near-death appears to be a common theme.

I hope if you take the time to read this, you find it interesting at least. I decided to begin documenting my dreams to figure out why I remember them with such clarity and others do not. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback!