Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Found

Last night, I dreamed I was desperately trying to unclog my toilet with a less than adequate plunger and the toilet continued to overflow over my bare feet. The water in it wasn't running, but it WAS rising. As I cried and put all my efforts into pushing the plunger up and down, a knock sounded on my bathroom door, which had been cracked open. It banged open and my ex was standing there staring at me.

My heart jumped in my chest and I said, "How did you find me?!"
He refused to answer.
I screamed, "Get out! Get out get out get out!" And I whacked the door shut on his nose. I heard him retreat so I opened the door and followed him to our front door, repeating the question, "How did you find me?" I never received an answer. I told him to never come here again.
My roommate, Jeremy, accused me of telling him where we lived but I hadn't. I went back into my bedroom and looked around at the life I had carefully rebuilt and thought "could he tell a man lives in here with me?"
I looked at my boyfriend and said, "I didn't tell him. I didn't tell him where we lived. I don't know how he found out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

My name is Jennifer and this is my dream diary. You'll probably think my dreams are weird; I know I do! I have been having very vivid, clear dreams my entire life, some which I still remember from when I was a child. I always dream in color, and frequently, though I don't update this blog as frequently as I'd like to.

Of note: I suffer from very mild depression and anxiety disorder, so I'm sure both have a lot to do with that, especially the latter. Death or near-death appears to be a common theme.

I hope if you take the time to read this, you find it interesting at least. I decided to begin documenting my dreams to figure out why I remember them with such clarity and others do not. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback!