Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Giant Bug

Last night, I dreamed that I was living in my parents' old house in Chesapeake, Virginia and my friend Liz was over.  We discovered two large bugs that resembled stink bugs, but their backs had these knobby ridges on them and they were an iridescent pink and purple.  One was smaller than the other.  We were able to shoo the smaller one back outside, but faced quite a challenge with the large one, which was about 8" from nose to butt.  Liz managed to get it into a medium-sized box, and we tipped it sideways to see its underbelly.  It had pincers and then a row of sharp teeth, and it made motions with its pincers at us.  Liz closed the lid and we left the room for a few minutes.
When we came back to dispose of it, the lid was off of the box and the creature was gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

My name is Jennifer and this is my dream diary. You'll probably think my dreams are weird; I know I do! I have been having very vivid, clear dreams my entire life, some which I still remember from when I was a child. I always dream in color, and frequently, though I don't update this blog as frequently as I'd like to.

Of note: I suffer from very mild depression and anxiety disorder, so I'm sure both have a lot to do with that, especially the latter. Death or near-death appears to be a common theme.

I hope if you take the time to read this, you find it interesting at least. I decided to begin documenting my dreams to figure out why I remember them with such clarity and others do not. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback!