Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 23, 2006

My Parents Remarried

My mom and dad have been divorced for 22 years. My dad has been with his girlfriend for the same amount of time. They met shortly after my mom divorced him. Seriously, that’s true. So in my dream, my dad kicked Pat (his girlfriend, whom I just consider my stepmom, because they have been together for so long and I love her like my own mother) out of HER OWN house in Florida and my mom and him remarried. I was forced to go live with them in Pat’s house. WTF. I remember walking around and thinking, “this is so freakin’ weird. My parents are married. This is NOT natural.”

1 comments:

  1. Don't take the dream too literally Jennifer, symbolically it's a great dream which could mean that you are balancing your fe/male energies.
    Blessings to you
    I AM Julie-Anne

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

My name is Jennifer and this is my dream diary. You'll probably think my dreams are weird; I know I do! I have been having very vivid, clear dreams my entire life, some which I still remember from when I was a child. I always dream in color, and frequently, though I don't update this blog as frequently as I'd like to.

Of note: I suffer from very mild depression and anxiety disorder, so I'm sure both have a lot to do with that, especially the latter. Death or near-death appears to be a common theme.

I hope if you take the time to read this, you find it interesting at least. I decided to begin documenting my dreams to figure out why I remember them with such clarity and others do not. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback!