Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Offending A Friend

Last night, I dreamed I made inappropriate gay jokes in front of my friend, who is also gay.  As soon as the joke left my lips, I felt bad, and I kept stealing glances at him, wondering if he had overheard me, since we were with a group of people.  He had been offended by others before, so I was genuinely worried I had hurt his feelings.  He briefly paused in his conversation with someone else, and then turned to me and started talking about something else, completely happy.  I never was sure if he heard me and dismissed it, or never heard me at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

My name is Jennifer and this is my dream diary. You'll probably think my dreams are weird; I know I do! I have been having very vivid, clear dreams my entire life, some which I still remember from when I was a child. I always dream in color, and frequently, though I don't update this blog as frequently as I'd like to.

Of note: I suffer from very mild depression and anxiety disorder, so I'm sure both have a lot to do with that, especially the latter. Death or near-death appears to be a common theme.

I hope if you take the time to read this, you find it interesting at least. I decided to begin documenting my dreams to figure out why I remember them with such clarity and others do not. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback!